Work With Us
Get the tools you need to offer your clients best-in-class, quality health insurance plans from a company sponsored by some of the most prestigious hospitals and healthcare systems in New York City and
- 1.2 million members and growing
- Top-rated health plans1
- Diverse product offering for New Yorkers of all ages, backgrounds, and income levels
- Members have access to a broad network of providers and industry-leading hospitals
- Member service offered in the many languages our members speak
- Community locations throughout New York City and Long Island where members can ask questions about their coverage and learn about community events
To become a producer to sell our commercial small group products, start your Healthfirst Online Application for Appointment now by clicking the button below.
It’s quick and easy to get credentialed.
You’ll need the following documents as you go through the credentialing process:
- Your National Producer Number (NPN)
- An active New York State Accident and Health Insurance License
- A copy of your Errors & Omissions Insurance policy
1 Ratings are based on indicators chosen by the New York State Department of Health and published in its 2014 and 2015 publication A Consumer’s Guide to Medicaid Managed Care in NYC and on Long Island.
Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-Star rating system. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next. Please visit www.medicare.gov for more information on CMS’ Star Ratings.